Doing freelance, riding bike, exploring hills and capturing memories with my beautiful wife.
- GetSetup | 2021 - currentWorking remotely as a Data Engineer to automate the ETL process.
-> GetSetUp <-
- Headroom | 2020 - 2021Worked remotely as a Technical consultant to design a solution to help remote executive assistant to manage their day to day work and billings.
-> Headroom <-
- SigTuple | 2019 - 2020Software Engineer - II
After the acquisition of HOD by SigTuple, I managed the integration of two systems ( b2c and b2b ) which includes planning, knowledge transfer, data migration, database schema designs, development of new APIs, and server infrastructure. Migrated the whole existing infrastructure from Digital Ocean to Google Cloud Platform
-> SigTuple <-
- Health On Demand | 2019 - 2020Technical Lead
Design and Architecture initiative of distributed LIS ( Lab ) to store medical records. Designed a generic health care machine/device integration system which reads HL7 format records over a socket connection and transfer to LIS. Refactored monolith flask project into microservices while working with process owners to improve the algorithms and design.
-> HOD <-
- Zaya Labs | 2015 - 2018Backend Lead
Revamped backend infrastructure of zaya’s core product ( classcloud ) to support multi-tenant applications with single-multi-tenant database.
-> Zaya Labs <-
- Ardent | 2014 - 2015ETL Developer
Worked with UK based startup Genius Digital and their clients OSN, TELE2, Astro, and leading Satellite Television providers in the UK. Developed ETL system using python-pandas and XML libraries for data cleansing and designed data-pipeline to manage 40 million records/hr.
-> Ardent <-
- 3Crumbs | 2011 - 2012Android and Python Developer
Designed and developed native android applications based on MV-VM architecture. Written REST APIs and integrated third-party map APIs.